The Smart Stage Mom Workshop is an exclusive opportunity to work in a small group setting with Casting Director Aaron Jacobs, Owner of AJ Casting and Reel Extras, the largest Casting Service in the North West United States.
This is for serious minded Parents and Young Performers only. There is a lot to learn and dedication to getting more work is required. Space is limited to 10 Adult and Young performer teams.
When: November 19th, 2011
Where: Seattle Center House
Time: 10am – 4pm (Q&A Session to Follow)
Cost: $250.00 Per Parent and Child team (Normally $350.00!)
The workshop includes: The Actor QuickStart DVD System (a $125.00 value), so you can review what you will learn at any time!
This workshop has been created to help you and your young performer overcome what is holding you back from getting seen by Casting Directors, getting your first Agent (or scoring a better one), creating resumes and headshots that stand out (for the right reasons!), helping you steer clear of scams, give you insider tips and shortcuts that will save you time and money.
- An overview of the TV, Film, and Commercial industry: You will learn about the “Big Picture,” everything that happens before your audition.
- Agents: You will learn about the different types of agents; What they do, What they look for in a client, What they typically charge, Top questions to ask an agent.
- We will provide you with the Names, Phone Numbers, and Mailing Addresses of hundreds of SAG franchised Talent Agencies in the US. Easily referenced by city and state, and preformatted for printing on address labels.
- The differences between Union and Non Union work: Learn which unions to join and the smartest ways to join them as well as what you can expect to be paid.
- Headshots: What you want (and what you don’t want), How to pick a photographer, How much you should pay, Top questions to ask, How to choose the “winners,” Where to go for reproductions to save money and hassle.
- Resumes: We’ll show you how to piece together a professional looking resume, and provide you with templates to get you started quickly.
- Auditions: Walks you through a typical audition and shows you common mistakes and how to avoid them.
- Red Flags (how to identify and avoid scams)
- Golden Rules (tips and shortcuts that will save you time and money)
A rare opportunity to have your audition skills evaluated in a 15 minute 1:1 with Aaron (performers 8 years and older). He will help you analyze your strengths and identify your current type.
Again, class space is limited to 10 teams so sign up today!
We will contact you by phone to accept your payment of $250 and reserve your space. Payment methods accepted are Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. Once your space is reserved the cost is non refundable, you will still receive the DVD and course materials.